We found a new level editor for Ozone…
Ozone available on April 9th world-wide
After one year of hard coding and long periods without sleep I finished Ozone with my mates at Geardome!
Some curiosities about the game:
– 1 year of development (not full time). Although we based the game in a previous game of us (Hydrium) we started completely from scratch, both art, audio and code.
– Full 3D game engine coded in C++ and fully optimized for portable devices (iPhone, iPad, PSP, Nintendo DS…), easily portable, with cool features, effects, particles, culling, but lacks some things like materials and animation (maybe for the next game).
– 60 FPS on iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch 2nd gen and above. 30 FPS on old models.
– Fully integrated with Bullet Physics Engine for physics simulation. Bullet runs quite fast indeed! We are definitely using it in future projects.
– 3D sound based in OpenAL.
– Modular design, based in episodes. Ozone currently ships with 5 episodes but it will be easy for us to add more episodes.
– Online MySQL database for storing world wide scores.
– iPad edition is on the way.
PUZZLE STAR in your iPhone for FREE!
OMG! We made it!
Get now the best puzzle game for your iPhone!
For a limited time only PUZZLE STAR is available for FREE!
Tell your friends!
The Music of Ozone
We just released for free the Original Sound Track of our upcoming iPhone game Ozone!
These great ambient musics are for the genius musician David García.